Above-Standard Building Services
The following are examples Above-Standard services that can be requested and provided at a reasonable cost:
- After-hours air conditioning/ heating
- Above-building standard light bulbs
- Installation of door closures
- Alteration or remodeling work (Requires outside contractor) (See Tenant Improvements and Alterations section)
- Installation of electrical outlets (Requires outside contractor)
- Installation of additional or re-keyed lock sets
- Duplicate keys or re-keying. (All keying and new key orders are handled by the Property Management Office. At no time are suites to be re-keyed by tenants.)
After-Hours HVAC Requests
Requests for after-hours HVAC on weekends or holidays must be scheduled with the Property Management Office in advance by filling out an Overtime HVAC Request form. The request must be received by the Property Management Office before 1:00 p.m. on the day before you will require overtime air conditioning. The rate for over time air conditioning can be obtained from the Property Management Office. Requests must be for a 2 hour minimum and must be requested by the Tenant’s Authorized Person.
Above-Standard Equipment and Lighting
Each tenant is responsible for the cost of maintenance of equipment and lighting in their suite that is not considered building standard. Examples of above-standard equipment and lighting include supplemental heating and air conditioning units, plumbing, appliances, down lights, desk lamps, cubicles, etc. The Property Management Office will arrange for maintenance of non-standard items at the tenant’s expense.
Please contact the Property Management Office for assistance in obtaining pricing for any required repair.
Above-Standard Service Billing
Tenants will be billed for above-standard services such as overtime HVAC, suite keys, and electrical or plumbing requests on a monthly basis. A tenant coordination fee in accordance with your Lease Agreement for administrative and overhead costs will be added to the direct cost with the exception of OVERTIME HVAC. A separate invoice will be prepared for each service provided. Terms of payment will be listed on the invoice.